Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Start of a New Adventure: A Look at Our New Condo


This summer, Randall and I will be working on renovating our new condo! We've been discussing our future quite a bit, but this little venture was very unexpected. While we both have been wanting to get a place together, it just didn't seem financially possible until each of us finished school (I have one semester left, and he has another year in law school).

So when the opportunity presented itself, we were very lucky everything fell into place. For the price, size, area, and overall condition, it was just too good of a deal to pass up!  There's a lot to be done such as flooring, lighting, painting, etc. but we're very excited to add our personality to the place. It may not be much now, but I'm looking forward to sharing our progress as we go along.

More than anything, I can't wait to take another step up in my relationship. It doesn't say "dreaming of marriage" on the left side of my blog for nothing!

Here's to starting new "adventures!"

You can tour our little starter home in the pictures below!


Living Room

View from entry




View from backdoor

Dining Room

View from Kitchen

View from living room

Kitchen




Love the pulls on the cabinets from the first renovation.




Opposite corner for a refrigerator

Downstairs Half Bath


Stairway








Master Bedroom


View from doorway

Closet 1 and 2

Large Closet 3 (I already called dibs!)

Master Bathroom




Tile around shower

Small Porch


2 comments:

  1. its ginormous! the condo looks great and i love the wooden floors : )

    And lovely blog~ I'm following now : ) Care to check out my blog. i post about love, life, and happiness xx
    - missshesaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walk-in closets!! Yay! I will come by after you've moved in periodically to ensure your closets (both yours and Randall's) don't get inundated and disorganized. ;)

    ReplyDelete